1. A 50% non-refundable deposit payment must be made at the time of booking.
2. The balance payment is due 7 days prior to the party.
3. Bookings are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Company (Pick-A-Mix Parties).
4. In the unlikely occurrence the Company is unable to carry out a party due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), including (but not limited to) adverse weather conditions, the venue being unfit for purpose, disruption of public transport systems, war, fire, unrest, terrorism, government advice, access to the venue or any other circumstance the Company determine as necessary to cancel, clients will be notified as soon as possible. The Company will do everything possible to reschedule the party to a later date, or offer a refund where this is not possible, and at the discretion of the Company.
5. If the client cancels a party for any reason, we are unable to offer any refund on payments made.
6. If the client reschedules a party within 21 days of the party date, a change fee of 15% of the total booking fee will be chargeable. There is no change fee for rescheduling a party outside of 21 days.
7. In the unlikely event the entertainer is unwell or unable to deliver services on the day of the party, every effort will be made to find an alternative entertainer of equal standard, else a full refund will be offerred.
8. The Company is not responsible for any losses of any kind associated with the party.
9. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the safety and well-being of the venue and their guests. No responsibility will be accepted for injury, illness or losses of any kind. All undertakings are at the client’s own risk.
10. Inappropriate behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. The Company have the right to leave a party at any time in the event of any behaviour it feels is inappropriate. No exchange or refunds will be given.